CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021
Get the best graphic design tools for working with vector images and designing web pages by downloading CorelDRAW Graphics Suite.
✅ Checked by CloudScan™
If you’re looking for a vector design tool to create graphics and websites, as well as edit images, layout pages, and draw, and you’re not satisfied with the results provided by Adobe Illustrator, you should try CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X8 and its flagship product, CorelDRAW.
It’s a great tool for both beginners and experts in graphic design, because through the guided tours and tutorials available, anyone can learn the fundamentals of using the programme and quickly become an expert at designing logos, brochures, web graphics, posters, banners, signs, advertising, and any other project that needs advanced graphic design expertise.
- Vector graphic design and picture editing software on a computer.
- CSS3 and HTML5 functions are supported in this simple web page design.
- There are hundreds of models to choose from to begin shaping any design.
- Access to thousands of royalty-free clipart photos that I can use in my projects.
- Multiple monitors and 4K UltraHD displays are also supported.
- Pen functionality has been improved to enable users to operate more effectively with graphics tablets.
- Using the new Show and Hide Objects functionality, you can easily manage complex projects.
- New Corel Font Manager for EFERENCE G UIDE fonts, which makes it easier to find and sort them.
- Split any object, vector, text, or bitmap into straight lines with the Knife tool.
- For making web advertisements, a new Border and Outline feature has been added.
- With the Straighten Image app, you can fix perspective distortions in images with straight lines and flat surfaces.
- Healing Clone Tool blends blemishes in pictures and videos with the surrounding colours and textures to erase them.
- AI, PSD, PDF, JPG, PNG, SVG, DWG, DXF, EPS, TIFF, DOCX, and PPT are only a few of the formats supported.
- The workspace can be customised, including the size of the icons for different functions.
Which is the superior option? Is it better to use CorelDRAW or Photoshop?
When comparing the two systems, we must start with the assumption that they are not interchangeable. Corel’s software is a vector graphic design tool, while Adobe’s is an image editor with photo retouching capabilities. We may be able to perform tasks that are common to both systems, but they are in no way comparable. Photoshop will be similar to the Corel PHOTO-PAINT method in either situation.
Comparing CorelDRAW to Adobe Illustrator, Creative Cloud’s vector design software, will be the most fair comparison. In this case, Illustrator could be better suited for professionals with more advanced design skills, while the programme you’ll find here is better suited for beginners, despite the fact that its many functions and features may be daunting at first.
This graphics suite also comes with a number of other tools.
Graphics Suite contains not only the software that gives the graphics tools kit its name, but also a number of other intriguing components:
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT: this suite’s Photoshop counterpart, which allows you to edit photos and work with bitmap files.
- Corel CAPTURE is a powerful screen capture programme that allows you to organise and manage all of your screenshots.
- Corel CONNECT is a search engine and content manager that allows you to easily locate tools both online and locally.
- Corel Font Manager is a new font manager that can handle all of your font requirements.
What’s new in the most recent release?
- Allows you to create perspective drawings.
- There’s also a multi-page view.
- Real-time comments are shown.
- Make necessary adjustments to the images.
- Font collections can be exported and imported.
- Aid for HEIF.
Additional knowledge and requirements:
- To use the trial version, you must first create an account.
- The application trial is available for 15 days.